Location: Twin Cities
Looking for actors for a pitch video that will be used for investor package and possible crowdfunding campaign(s).
“Greyhound 1170” (R-rated drama)
An ambitious Hmong immigrant and a narcissistic American struggle to keep their respective lives from falling apart as they unknowingly move toward a fateful encounter on a Greyhound bus.
Comparable films include:
– “Anne at 13,000 Ft.” (2019)
– “Dark Matter” (2007)
– “Fruitvale Station” (2013)
– “My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done” (2009)
– Riam Xiong – male, 40s/50s, Hmong/Vietnamese/Laotian; able to speak Hmong/Vietnamese/Laotian and accented English a plus ($75)
– Tim Saxon – male, 30s/40s, Caucasian ($75)
– Marcella Lupitez – female, 20s, Hispanic/Latina ($50)
– Al Whitney – any gender, 30s+, any ethnicity/race ($50)
No dates have been set, but ideally, the pitch video would be completed before the end of the year with a tentative plan to shoot in late October/early November. Selected actors will be asked to join the feature film production if/once funding gets in place. The aim would be to begin principle photography/production on the film in early 2023.
I haven’t directed anything beyond short films, but the best example of my work (at least I think it is) can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M3pykSALnutHI7JLcJAvhQdau2lH6zzH/view?usp=sharing.
I have more experience and success as a screenwriter, with multiple feature screenplay contest wins (six in the past year). You can dig into what I’ve done and accomplished as a writer here: https://www.stage32.com/zachjansen.
City or Location of call: Twin Cities
Please submit to: Evanoah.Productions@gmail.com by 2022-10-16
Please submit headshot(s), resume, and the role you’re interested in. Once submitted, you’ll be sent sides with instructions for a self-tape audition video.
This casting notice was posted by: Evanoah Productions