Nationwide MTV tryouts
“Wednesdays & Weekends” – Is your family going through a divorce?
Are your parents separated, going through a divorce or recently re-married?!?!
MTV is looking for a fun, up beat family with BIG personalities that would be willing to share their story on a new docu-series, “Wednesdays & Weekends”!
This new series will explore this topic, profiling teenagers who are coping with the current stage of their parents’ divorce. We are looking for diverse situations and multiple siblings are a plus! Especially seeking blended families; either parent have re-married and have merged their families. Kids must be bouncing back and forth in BOTH households.
Examples of FUN and CRAZY stories:
Teens playing match makers to their folks
Teens hang out with their parents to find them a potential date
Parents are outgoing and ready to mingle
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP: (last 2 weeks of casting)
Your full name
City you live in
Contact information and best time to reach you
When are you with your mom; your dad
Who else lives at your primary residence (siblings? step siblings? parent’s significant other?)
A brief explanation of your family’s situation
And family pictures and photos of yourself that showcase everyone’s fun personality!
Deadline for this casting is May 14th 2011
You may also like:
- MTV casting call for teens MTV Seeks Teens from Divorced Families for Docu-series
Casting notice posted on auditionsfree.com, casting location: Nationwide
- MTV Casting Families that own or run restaurants MTV Tryouts
Is your family in the restaurant business? Do you and your siblings help your family in the restaurant? Does your entire […]
- NYC Casting – MTV – Kanye’s Biggest Fan MTV is looking for Kanye West's BIGGEST fan in the Tri-State area to feature as a Superfan of the week!
Are you known as a Kanye Super […]
- Tokio Hotel – MTV casting Tokio Hotel fan MTV is seeking an East coast super fan of Tokio Hotel
We're looking for Tokio Hotel's BIGGEST fan on the East Coast to feature as a […]
- MTV True Life “Cyber Bully” and “Cyber War” MTV Casting / Tryouts
Casting for MTV's True Life series information. MTV is seeking teens and young adults for three episodes of True […]
- Do you want to be on MTV? MTV tryouts for Los Angeles area residents.
MTV is looking to meet new and interesting personalities for potential reality shows!!! If […]
- MTV Auditions MTV is casting teens and young adults ages 16 to 23
Are your parents separated, going through a divorce or recently divorced? If so, […]
- MTV True Life TRUE LIFE: I'M BEING SENT AWAY
Are you being sent away from home because of your behavior? Maybe you have to go live with a relative or a […]