NFL – The New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleader and dance squad will be holding auditions for the 2012 / 2013 football season.
Cheerleaders for the Jets get to perform at all NY Jets home games. They entertain upto 80k screaming fans at the NY Jets Metlife Stadium. The Flight Crew performs at other televised events and gains media exposure. Some Jets cheerleaders will have modeling opportunities and possibly model for the swimsuit calendar. The Flight Crew dancers due numerous events and promotions and have the opportunity to do international events.
Please note the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older by April 21, 2012 and be a high school graduate or have G.E.D.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation and be willing to travel around the NY/NJ area.
- Must be available to attend all rehearsals, home games and promotional appearances.
There will be an audition fee of $40 for dancers coming to the preliminary auditions. You may pay the fee and register early on the NY Jets website. Those that pre-register will get a discounted rate of $25 – $35 for the application fee(fee depends on how early you pre-register).
On the audition date please:
- wear a sports bra and shorts
- wear skin colored dance tights
- wear any type of dance shoes
- come with your makeup and hair already done
There are also prep classes that will be offered in New York and New Jersey in the months of March and April. Dancers may choose to take the prep classes before the preliminary audition date, but taking prep classes is not required. The fee for the prep class is $30 and you may check the schedule and register here.
Saturday, 4/21/12 (8:00am mandatory check-in)
102 Rt 120, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Those dancers / cheerleaders that pass the preliminary round will be called back for more rounds of auditions at the end of April 2012.