La Voz Kids is holding auditions for child and teen singers to compete in the 2013 season of a new singing show.
The popular singing reality series ‘The Voice’ is now doing a children’s version. Telemundo is now casting a kids singing competition in Los Angeles and nationwide. La Voz Kids or La Voz: Ninos will be a Spanish language version of “The Voice”.
In this new spin off, La Voz: Kids, Spanish language music stars will be coaching young latin singers to stardom.
La Voz Kids is planning on holding auditions in the following cities early next year.
- Miami, FL – January 5 & 6, 2013
- Houston, TX – January 12 & 13, 2013
- San Juan, Puerto Rico – January 12 & 13, 2013
- Los Angeles, CA – January 19 & 20, 2013
- Dallas, TX – January 19 & 20, 2013
- Chicago, IL – January 26 & 27, 2013
- San Antonio, TX – January 26 & 27, 2013
- New York, NY – February 2 & 3, 2013
- Phoenix, AZ – February 2 & 3, 2013
La Vov Kids is looking for kids 7 to 14 who can sing their hearts out and want to compete in a Spanish language voice competition that will air on the Telemundo TV channel.
The competition offers a grand prize that includes a Universal music recording contract.
NBC’s and Telemundo are creating a new show based on “The Voice” . The new show will focus on kids and be a “The Voice” for kids only!
“La Voz Kids” is casting for its 2013 season and is seeking passionate and talented singers who are bilingual (English and Spanish) and are U.S. citizens. The winner will receive a recording contract and a music scholarship.
Audition songs can be sung in both English or Spanish but must adhere to the following rules:
- Only A CAPPELLA is allowed at the FIRST audition.
- NO background tracks or accompaniment of anykind
- Only one parent will be allowed to accompany the singer. Friends, coaches and others will not be allowed in.
- No costumes
- No original songs – singers can pick n existing song by any artist in any genre for example: latin pop, American pop, salsa, merengue, regional mexicano, banda, balada, etc.)
- If you make it past the first audition, there will be a second.
You can do an online submission for La Voz Kids here or you can send an email.
For more info and to get an audition date and location please email firstname.lastname@example.org – include your name, parents name, age, location, phone number, email, a recent photo and a singing sample.
If you qualify, then casting directors will contact you to do a live audition for them.