Six Flags New England Entertainment Dept Job Fair
Where: Springfield, MA
This casting notice was posted on auditionsfree.com
SIX FLAGS NEW ENGLAND ENTERTAINMENT DEPARTMENT JOB FAIR
FRIDAY, APRIL 5th 3PM-6PM
SIX FLAGS HUMAN RESOURCE CENTER
1756 Main St., Agawam, MA (across from the park)
• ACTORS AND ACTRESSES TO JOIN THE TEAM PORTRAYING WORLD FAMOUS SUPERHERO CHARACTERS.
• Roles include portraying BATMAN, WONDER WOMAN, THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN, & ROBIN.
• Height range: 5’7”-6’3”
• Must have physically fit appearance.
• Superhero character applicants must have physical/muscular build. Please bring appropriate undergarments to try on costumes at audition. Ladies, wear appropriate make-up & tights.
• COMEDIC ACTORS (Improv/Stage Shows)
• DANCERS (Magic Show/Character Shows)
• THEATER USHERS & GREETERS
• HOSTS AND EMCEES
• SEAMSTRESS AND
• SOUND & LIGHT
Competitive pay, employee activities, and the
chance to deliver high quality entertainment with the
largest regional theme park company in the world!
AUDITION TIPS & INFO
• Must be at least 16 yrs old to apply. Some roles 18+
• Please bring a recent photo and resume.
• All performers should dress comfortably and ready to learn a short movement combination from our choreographer.
• All performers will be asked to read from a short pre-written script supplied by Six Flags.
• Comedic actors should prepare a 2 min. comic monologue.
• Tech & wardrobe applicants should bring resume and/or portfolio.
• Drummers – please prepare a 1 min. cadence and ready to improvise.
• All roles require close interaction with Guests and co-workers.
• Many roles must meet casting requirements set by DC Comics, Warner Bros, and/or Six Flags Inc.
• Six Flags supports and enforces a drug free working environment.
• Candidates MUST be Energetic, Enthusiastic, and Team focused.
• Must have reliable transportation and flexible schedule.
• Paid rehearsals and training!
• Employee exclusive events, benefits, and scholarship opportunities!
www.sixflags.com/newengland for additional dates and details.
CONTACT 413-786-9300 ext.3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information or questions.
Check www.sixflags.com/newengland for updated schedule and details.
City or Location of call: Springfield, MA
Please submit to: email@example.com