New Showtime show City on a Hill is casting extras in New York.
The show is scheduled to premiere this year and is being executive produced by Matt Damon, Ben Affleck as well as Tom Fontana, Jennifer Todd, James Mangold, Barry Levinson and Michael Cuesta.
City on a Hill is now in production and New York’s GWC is looking to fill various small, non-speaking, extras roles on the show.
The show is set in the Boston area in the early 1990s and revolves around assistant district attorney Decourcy Ward. Ward forms an alliance with a corrupt FBI agent. The pair will ultimately take on a project with many repercussions, possibly changing the criminal justice system in the process. The setting in the fictional project is Boston, during a time of heightened crime and racism. While the story is fictional, the show will supposedly take a hard look at criminal justice, the systematic changes within the criminal justice system as well as the agencies that work hand in hand with them.
Deadline reports that Showtime ordered 12 episodes of City On A Hill for season 1. The series stars veteran actor Kevin Bacon and Underground’s Aldis Hodge.
City on a Hill is written by Chuck MacLean and according to Deadline comes from an idea pitched by Ben Affleck. based on an original idea by Affleck. “City on a Hill” has a premiere date in June of 2019.
Interested in being an extra on “City on a Hill?” Here is the casting notice:
GWCI Seeking is seeking SAG-AFTRA to Portray 1990’s Featured Caucasian male Tattoo Artist for “City on a Hill” starring Kevin Bacon.
Seeking the following role:
– SAG-AFTRA to Portray 1990’s Featured Caucasian male Tattoo Artist. Looking for someone with visible tattoos (forearm, neck, etc.).
– MUST BE ABLE TO GET CLEARANCE FOR YOUR TATTOOS. No modern tattoos.
Works 11/12 in White Plains, NY. Interior work.
COVID testing to work 11/9 in Manhattan.
THIS IS PAID WORK!!!
Must follow studio COVID protocols when working!
Looking for people with early 90’s or 80’s style hair. No Modern hair styles.
Straight hair, weaves, dreads, slight fades, curly hair ok. No large afros.
Must be ok with atmospheric smoke.
Men must be ok being clean shaven, & receiving a 90’s haircut, if needed.
If interested/available, please email email@example.com, change the subject line to read “FB TATTOO, fully available” and include in the body of the email the following information:
– Union Status (SAG-AFTRA or NONUNION)
– Phone Number
– Confirm that you are local to the NYC tri state area
– Several candid full-body photos. (Visible/clear shots of tattoos)
– Please describe your tattoos
– Male photos from the sides and back that shows your hair length!
– All current wardrobe sizes PLEASE INCLUDE HEIGHT, WEIGHT, CHEST & WAIST MEASUREMENTS IN INCHES, SHOE SIZE.
– Men, are you comfortable being clean shaven, & receiving a 90’s haircut (yes/no)
– Which forms of IDs you will be bringing for your i9 if booked (if you have a VISA or Employment Authorization Card, please let us know!)
– Confirm okay with exteriors
– Confirm you are okay with working around atmospheric smoke
– Confirm that you are available for the 11/9 Covid Test
– Confirm that you are available for the 11/12 work date in White Plains, NY
Please write in the subject line: “FB TATTOO, fully available”
Please also register at www.gwci.app/talent