Get cast in a small role on Showtime’s ‘Shameless‘
The new season of Showtime’s comedy “Shameless” is now in filming in the Chicago area locals have a chance to join in the ‘Shameless’ craziness as paid background actors of the hit show. Chicago’s 4 star Casting is seeking background actors, stand-ins and photo doubles.
‘Shameless‘ focuses on the very dysfunctional Gallagher family. Oscar-nominated actor William H. Macy stars as Frank Gallagher, a single father of six who spends much of his free time drinking at bars. The Gallagher children — led by oldest daughter Fiona (Emmy Rossum), who takes on much of the child-rearing responsibility due to her mother’s absence — manage to raise themselves in spite of Frank’s lack of parenting and unusual parenting style when he does choose to act like a father. The drama is an adaptation of the BAFTA Award-winning British show of the same name.
‘Shameless‘ is executive produced by John Wells, Andrew Stearn, Nancy M. Pimental, Davey Holmes, Christopher Chulack, Krista Vernoff and producer Michael Hissrich.
CASTING CALL – SHAMELESS
SHOOT DATE: THURSDAY, 8/2 (subject to change)
LOOK-SEE: THU., 7/26 OR FRI., 7/27
LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
ROLE: ELDERLY WOMAN ON PORCH
We are looking for a female, Caucasian woman in her 70s or 80s, who looks decrepit, like an old witch that moved here from Poland 60 yrs ago
MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL DAY
If you have already filled out a registration application on the POP platform and would like to be considered for this position, please follow the directions in sending the email below.
If you want to be considered for this role, and you have NOT ALREADY RECEIVED AN EMAIL WITH LOGIN DETAILS, please follow this link to create your online profile:
We will reach out to you through the POP platform to confirm if you are in consideration.
Send an email to email@example.com with the “ELDERLY WOMAN ON PORCH” in the subject line
1) Please include your name so that we can easily look up on the POP platform. Include a photo that shows us your age, if you have glasses, take them off, no make-up, and make sure the photo reflects your current hair style.
2) Your POP profile must include the following current photos for us to be able to submit you to the producer: Close-up and Full Body Shot of what you currently look like.
3) Must confirm that you are 18 years or older and out of high school
4) Confirm you are available for the dates listed (including look-see), and let us know if you have a flexible schedule as we do not have a final locked down schedule for the week.
5) Confirm that you are comfortable with the portrayal and content of scene
We will be in contact with you via the POP platform if we would like to consider you for these dates!
Be sure to also check out all the other shows filming in the Chicago area and now casting.